Please read carefully the following terms and conditions for participation catskiing tours Dragobrat Ratrak Freeriding!
1. General conditions:
- By participating in catskiing tours, you confirm that you do not have any health restrictions or limitations on your health as regards skiing.
- By taking part in catskiing tours, you are aware that skiing is potentially injurious.
- You must arrange the insurance yourself at the insurance company of your country.
- To participate in the catskiing tour, you must provide us with your trustworthy contact information and a backup contact in case of unforeseen events.
- To participate in the catskiing tour, you need to pre-booking with a deposit(30%). In case of cancellation of the tour in the period from 14 and more calendar days to date tour - deposit is returned in full. In case of cancellation of the tour in less than 14 calendar days, deposit can not be returned.
- Restrictions of Covid-19 for travelers from your country to enter Ukraine you must check yourself.
- Restrictions of Covid-19 in your country for travelers returning from the Ukraine you must check yourself.
- We have set limits on the number of participants in order to be safe and comfortable to ride. Minimum - 8 persons, maximal - 17 persons for one snowcat.
- If the catskiing tour does not take place under weather conditions, or because of our fault, deposit returns in full. Also, in this case it is possible, but it is discussed separately, transfer of prepayment to another date.
- Time of departure - 10.00. If the rider does not appear, wait 10 minutes, then leave. Deposit in this case is not returned.
- To participate in the catskiing tour, you must have experience off-piste riding. By participating in catskiing tours, you confirm that you have such experience.
- Guides have the right to limit participation in the rider's tour program if their level of riding delayed the group. In this case, the rider pays the full cost of the tour.
- Guides are required to limit participation in the rider's tour program if his actions endanger his health or health of the group members. In this case, the rider pays the full amount of the tour. In addition, the further participation of the rider in freeride tours of Dragobrat Ratrak Freeriding within the current season is not possible.
- The restriction is carried out by transferring the rider to the upper station of the nearest lift of the Dragobrat GK. If the transfer is not possible, the rider continues the tour at the rider's seat.
- If, due to weather conditions or unforeseen situations, catskiing tour will be interrupted, the tour price will be reduced according to the number of executed rides.
- Avalanche equipment is obligatory.
- The check of avalanche sensors is carried out by guides when boarding a snowcat or before the first descent.
- The rest of the amount will need to be paid by cash to the guide before beginning tour.
- Participation of children in freeride tours is possible provided that there is an appropriate level of skiing accompanied by adults and under the responsibility of accompanying adults.
- Our currency is Ukrainian Hryvnia (UAH). Receipt and Refund through payment systems Visa and Mastercard takes place in Ukrainian Hryvnia. Refund amount in your local currency may be differ from payment due to exchange rate changes.
2. Newbies is possible under the following conditions:
- Usually the first 1-2 rides of our tours tour take place on the simplest slopes in order to "warm up" and assess the guides the overall level of riding a group.
- During the first descents guides check your level of skiing.
- If further participation in the freeride tournament is a threat to your health or will significantly delay the group - participation in the tour is limited, the tour is paid in full.
- In the event of an accident (injury), we provide transportation of the victim to the medical unit of the Drahobrat GC.
- The fee for a freeride tour is not allowed in this case.
- The group continues to ride the available snowcat or waits for the return of the snowcat transporting the victim.